Existing home security systems are good for monitoring and reporting, but they do not have the level of sophisticated AI to deliver data where action can be taken without actual human involvement.
Sentry AI partners with Blue Iris software to outfit your security cameras with AI technology in minutes. Using computer vision AI technology, Sentry AI only sends you the alerts when a human is detected, suppressing up to 90 percent of false alerts. In addition, you can save time reviewing video recordings with the daily Smart reports.
Real-time alert (Email/SMS) for human detection.
Smart Report: Human & Vehicle detection synopsis photos & videos.
Start your 7-day free trial today with the Sentry AI – Blue Iris software bundle to enable AI on your existing cameras. No hardware upgrade needed.
What you will need?
- A wifi-connected USB or Network IP camera
- Any camera that supports either JPEG images, MJPEG streaming, MPEG4 over RTSP streaming or ONFIV protocol.
- For example: Dahua, Hikvision, Ooma or Amcrest.
- Blue Iris software (Trial version works fine with Sentry AI)
Blue Iris is a popular video management software to access and control your security cameras via your computers, iPhones or Android smartphones.
Minimum requirements for Blue Iris software:
– Pentium dual-core or equivalent 2GHz processor or better
– 2GB or more system RAM
– Microsoft Windows 7 or newer OS